Compare Conveyancing Quotes
Compare quotes from our panel of quality assured and regulated conveyancing firms ranked by best price, customer rating and location.
Why compare conveyancing quotes with HomeOwners Alliance?
- Panel of quality assured regulated conveyancing firms
- Rank quotes by price, customer rating or location
- Transparent quotes with no hidden fees
- No completion, no legal fee guarantee
- Digital Move - verify ID online, real-time updates
- Help desk
- Panel supports 45 different languages
- Get conveyancing quotes today
How our conveyancing service works
It's easy to compare accurate quotes, and find a conveyancing solicitor with our online service.
- Get quotes - Choose the type of conveyancing: sale & purchase, purchase only, sale only, or remortgage. Complete a simple form including property and contact details.
- Compare quotes and ratings - Sort by cheapest, best rated or location. Quotes break out legal fees, VAT and disbursements. Communication with your solicitor will be by phone or email, so you do not need to limit your choice to a local firm. You will also have access to quotes from DigitalMove-enabled conveyancers.
- Email your quote - Once you've found a conveyancing quote that looks appealing, click ‘continue’, you’ll receive a detailed quote straight to your email inbox.
- Request your starter pack - Confirm your contact details and indicate that you would like to receive a starter pack from your chosen solicitor.
- Confirm instruction - You will receive an email to confirm your request to receive a welcome pack from your chosen solicitor. The solicitor will follow up to confirm whether or not you would like to proceed to instruct them when you are ready to do so.
- Manage your case online with DigitalMove
if you’ve instructed a DigitalMove-enabled conveyancer, you can start the process instantly from instruction, get real-time updates, verify ID online and sign documents digitally. DigitalMove gives you greater visibility and helps key parts of the conveyancing process to take place earlier.
If you need any help with finding a conveyancing solicitor or comparing quotes, the HomeOwners Alliance Conveyancing helpdesk is just a phone call away on: 01844 390810.